We provide tax planning and counselling for foreign corporate investors and their expatriates.
Our lawyers and tax experts have many years of experience in matters of national and international taxation. Our practice areas include:
- International Tax Law: Tax Advice and Tax Structuring of Projects, Agreements and Investments
- Domestic Tax Law: Corporate Income Tax, Personal Income Tax, Value Added Tax, Withholding Tax, Stamp Duty etc. in Thailand, Hong Kong, Vietnam and China
- German Tax Law: Corporate Income Tax, Personal Income Tax, Inheritance Tax etc.
- Tax Optimisation, Planning and Application for Fiscal Incentives and Tax Reductions and Promotions (e.g. Board of Investment)
In addition to our tax advisory services, we offer accounting for subsidiaries of foreign investors which enables us to anticipate tax disputes and to mitigate tax risks. Our services include:
- Accounting according to local GAAP
- IFRS and US GAAP accounting
- Monthly and yearly group reporting (using various reporting tools)
Our staff is used to working with a wide range of local and international accounting systems, including SAP and Navision.